Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I woke up this morning with my fist in my mouth

Okay, I'm here to report I did not wake up 15 pounds lighter as I predicted in my last blog. However, I did wake up with my fist in my mouth, which I think indicates insatiable hunger. Now this must mean all the extra cardio is burning something, because I've never been hungrier in my life. And yes, hungrier is a word (I looked it up since I thought it looked weird).

Now regarding having hunger. It has never really been a stumbling block in my life, because I've never missed an opportunity to nip it in the bud. I mean why wait till your body tells you to eat. If you know you're eventually going to be hungry - CONSUME.

I'm counting every calorie I put in my body and every calorie I'm burning; and that equals - I'm friggen starving here. Yesterday I did the stairs for an hour and the treadmill at 3.7 with a 6 incline for 20 minutes. Today I did an hour on the stairs and 40 minutes of circuit training. According to caloriecounter.com I consumed 1900 calories yesterday and burned 2600. They want you to only burn 100 calories more than you consume, but I'm in a hurry here to get to the weight on my driver's license.

From what I can tell, the additional time spent on cardio is paying off. Now the fact that I'm irritable all time has cost me some friends (if only I could add their weight into my weightloss) but I'll win them over again when I invite them to Hollywood for the unveiling of my star on the Walk of Fame. It will probably be next to Richard Simmons.

No comments:

Post a Comment