Friday, January 22, 2010

Day Two

Okay, so yesterday was very successful. I ended up with consuming only 1393 calories and that included 3 glasses of Ferrari Carano Merlot with about five bites of peppered steak at my favorite watering hole, The Grill. It was date night.

I know, you say well three glasses of wine, that's replacing viable nutrients your body needs. Hey, I never said I was a nutritionist. I'm a N.A.R.C.I.S.S.I.S.T. And by the way, if I use that word enough - I'll eventually remember how to spell it without aid from the dictionary. Oh, I didn't even finish the third glass of wine. I swear I left just enough in the bottom, that if unattended - it might leave a stain.

Today I will attempt a new sport, Kickboxing. Not sure I have the proper balancing ability, because I hear you actually have to lift your leg above hip level at times. You will receive a full report. I have actually worked out now 7 days in a row now and I think my clothes have a millicent of give. I'm using metrics for emphasis, because metric measurements sound smaller than... whatever you call our system we use here in the good ole U.S. of A.

I ate canned salmon for breakfast. Yuck I know, but I need the protein and I ate all my egg whites yesterday. If you eat things you don't like, then you tend to give most of it to the dog, which I call stomach bypass, without the surgery. I've got to get to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment